Great to hear from you Chief and that you are stoked and ready to get at it again!

Yes, 112 was a tough weight, don't forget Williams did not place either. It was your little "changeling" and it took you to task all year. But so did 119 and it really put you in a pickle with the state results. Yes, what about Seybold, that tells you about 119 which may have been just as tough. I can't wait, I am already putting my 119 together for comparison.

Yes, Little Badbo is Fabulous and for me the most Fabulous of all. No one beats Bo twice.

Yes, Clay Center was as good as advertised but so was Emporia and Norton. And of course Goddard who nobody picked early or late. But you were right at placing them #1 at mid-year after Derby T, etc. They stumbled shortly after but recovered and looked as good or better than anyone this past weekend. Derby, VC, Abilene and Lansing had great years just not quite good enough. Yes, Andale might have won it all looking great after Basehor and GC. Things happen. Way too bad about Hattabaugh. He's a great kid and Andale is great. I am sad for the Andale family. What about Garden City? After Newton, they were rightfully #1 after besting Clay Center and you still never answered my question about how they won regionals and fell behind Clay Center. The best they could muster at state was forth where Goddard assumed their rightful position again and made a huge case for #1. Don't be too anxious to anoint Clay Center.

Either way it all shakes down, enjoy your Sunday before you get started, you have a lot of work/fun to do. Best wishes!