7. Strength of the team.
8. Yes.
9. They score points too.
10. Strongly.
11. Strength of team.
12. Strength of team.

Thank you.

Wow, what was that?
A very nonanalytical atypical response from Chief, more like a copout. I agree with Yankee, that was just blah, blah, blah.
But you did give 12 responses to the 12 questions I had but not exactly the type of response I was looking for. You gave me exactly what I asked not for which was biased opinionated crap.
Maybe I should just start over and make it easier for you and just ask you one question so you could focus on one really good response and not blah, blah, blah.

First I should say before I go on that I mean no disrespect to Clay Center, their wrestlers, coaches, parents and fans. They are a great team, maybe the best. I would have no problem with Goddard being 2nd to Clay Center. I mean obviously that is nothing to be ashamed of. But for me just winning the Mighty 4A state tournament is not enough to make a blanket statement that they are the best team in Kansas and certainly no blanket statement from one man with an opinion is enough either.

Second I should say its all just fun, interesting and entertaining so no, I do not need to chill out or unwad my panties. I am obviously having fun. I am fine and I will be fine in the end when nothing has changed because I do not expect Chief to change anything. He has his opinion and he will stick to it and I will stick to mine.

So Chief, one question for you, why is Clay Center ahead of Goddard? No stop, don't answer because I already know your answer.....strength of team. What the h... is that? Ask me why I have Goddard ahead of Clay Center. No need to because I will just tell you.....strength of team. Who the heck are you to say Clay Center has a stronger team than Goddard. I know, you are Chief and it is Chief's list.

Maybe Clay Center just reaped the benefits of Andale misfortune. If Andale would have won 4A we would not be having this discussion and Clay Center would have the same team. If Clay Center would have "choked" at just maybe one weight and Valley Center would have got a break at just maybe one weight, we would not be having this discussion and Clay Center would have the same team. If Goddard would have "choked" at just maybe one weight and Derby would have got a break at just maybe one weight we wouldn't be having this discussion either and Goddard would have the same team. But the difference is Goddard had already got there "choke" by being at the toughest regional when Selves didn't place so they didn't deserve any chokes at state. All of their kids that placed at state should have and they probably should have placed more including Selves who probably would have placed so all that is mute to me.

Right here is where I should say, I mean no disrespect to Derby and their constituents. They have great kids and great coaches. They certainly didn't get the breaks at state. They did however get the breaks at regionals where they were able to qualify 14. Goddard meanwhile was at the toughest regional and only got 11 through. So Goddard won state with 11 kids while Derby had 14. Put their 14 with our 14 and hey lets say Valley Centers 14 together in a tough tournament say like Derby and you can see the result.

Now to Valley Center and Andale. They are both great teams with great kids and great coaches. They had the toughest regional by far in 4A. Valley Center got 8 to state while Andale got 10, well 9 because you can't count Hattabaugh. Meanwhile Clay Center which had a tough regional just not as tough as Pratt got 11. So Valley Center got second in 4A with 8 kids while Clay Center won it with 11. Put Clay Centers 14 with Valley Centers and Andales 14 and would the result be the same? I won't answer that and can't. The system is the way it is and the regionals are the way they are and that's just the way it is, it is what it is. Andale may have had the best team of all and I have already expressed my sadness for their misfortune, but you can only measure the end, particularly in sports.

So that's all coulda/woulda/shoulda, Clay Center won the 4A tournament and Goddard won the 6A tournament and we are back where we were in the beginning asking why is Clay Center ahead of Goddard? Strength of team? If so, how did you measure that?
And in the end, it really doesn't matter. Just remember being the Chief is a big responsibility and with it comes great accountability so don't get upset when people take you to task. Just be happy that you are the Chief. And have a great day!