Originally Posted By: Ricky Bobby
X,

Quite honestly I didn't bother to read your post because it would have taken an hour and all I would have gotten out of it is "I'm mad Goddard isn't ranked higher".

weak....

If you are not going to "bother to read" the posts, then you sure as heck don't have any business responding.

weak....

Additionally, I was never mad and if you would have "bothered to read" the posts, you would have seen that. I sure don't see you making asinine comments like that to Chief. He says Clay Center is better and I say Goddard is better and we are engaged in an interesting and entertaining debate about it. You can think whoever you want is best and so can anyone else.

weak....

Also, I have seen alot of a lot longer posts than mine by other people who I won't name and I don't see you making comments about that. It is the nature of the comment that dictates the length of the response. You are just mad because I pointed out that you repeated what I already said obviously. That is why you submitted an asinine weak comment. I pointed that out because your comment made it sound like I was so caught up in Goddard and Clay Center that I gave no consideration to other great teams and the whole coulda/woulda/shoulda thing whereas I was very careful to give credit to all teams and specifically point out the whole coulda/woulda/shoulda thing.

But thanks for the constructive criticism anyway and have a great day!

And go ahead and chunk some mud as that is what I expect and probably deserve. And I won't even get mad or hold it against you. And have a great day!