Arrrrgh, I can't take it anymore.

Just when I about get the whole Goddard/Clay Center thing out of my mind Chief you post your "FINAL 2009-10 ALL-CLASS RANKINGS" and it all came back. Simultaneously, Goddard goes and wins the HS division of Kids State with 5 champions and places like 8 at Brute while Clay Center is pretty much stagnant and I say NO, Goddard is #1. I still try to resist the urge. I say let it go, don't take anything away from Clay Center's great year and 4A championship but NO, if I do that, that takes away from Goddard's great year and 6A championship. When we went through this earlier, you basically suggest that the 4A champion is better than the 6A champion and really that's about your only criteria, Clay Center won the mighty 4A State Championship and once again, I say NO. You say Goddard couldn't have won the 4A Title and I say NO, dang it, they could have and would have if everything went according to plan. They could have at least been CO #1s, but you say NO, there can be only one #1 and I am cool with that but that #1 is Goddard. I exercise restraint though and let it go again.

Meanwhile the forum goes cold. Between Public vs Private, aka see Cokeley sweat/Contrarian vs Cokeley and Beeson vs Lucas aka old timer fun time, there is nothing. I mean Public vs Private is interesting but not entertaining, Beeson vs Lucas is entertaining but not really interesting. Quite frankly, it is kind of boring. I feel that it is my duty to spice things up a little, stir the pot if you will. Hopefully provide something that is both interesting and entertaining.

So here it is. Here is how Goddard would have won the 4A State Title and been proclaimed #1.
Goddard scored 149 and a half points in 6A and Clay Center scored 129 points in 4A. I know the points spread differently in 4A so the task at hand is to show that Goddard could have scored 129 and a half points in 4A, exactly 20 points less than they did in 6A. They would have and here is a weight by weight analysis of how that would have happened.

103 - Bonilla (1st in 6A) - pretty much cut and dry here, scores minus 4 losing to Shoemaker in the final.
112 - Martinez - you said that you gave the edge to Kolterman yet Martinez beat Kolterman at the Brawl. Kolterman only lost to Dean who was 5th by 2 so Martinez could have picked up 5 or more here but I will give him plus 3 just to be conservative.
119 - Lemon (5th in 6A) - definitely loses none here as he beat Henely who was 5th in 4A. Backed that up by placing ahead of him at the Classic which he won. Additionally Davis who was 2nd in 4A beat Gulley 8-7 at HS state whereas Lemon beat him 13-3 at Kids State in the finals so I could give Lemon points here but I won't to be conservative and I am biased here right Chief.
125 - no one, no factor.
130 - Belle (5th in 6A) - probably could have placed in 4A but I have no data to support that. Would have at least placed top 8 though so I give him minus 5 to be conservative.
135 - no one, no factor, unless you let me use Selves as I am confident that he would have placed in 4A as he beat Hansen who was 3rd in 4A at Basehor. So if I factor Selves, that is plus 10 minimum, but I won't just to be conservative.
140 - Houlden (1st in 6A) - think he could win 4A too but have no data to support that. Also who could argue with Anderson. But I see no reason to believe that he couldn't get 2nd so he goes minus 4.
145 - Elliott (4th in 6A) - didn't lose to McGoldrick, 5th in 4A, but placed behind him at Derby so he would have placed 6th losing to McGoldrick so he goes minus 4.
152 - no one, no factor.
160 - Lee - pretty much cut and dry here, no points in 6A, no points in 4A.
171 - Spencer - pretty much cut and dry.....no change.
189 - Beard (1st in 6A) - lost to Walker, 1st in 4A, barely while Anderson, 2nd in 4A, lost to Walker 14-4. I have to give Beard at least 2nd here in 4A so he goes minus 4.
215 - Hicks (2nd in 6A) - Hicks gets no less in 4A since he beat 4A 2nd Hopper. But 4A champ Wuthnow only beat Goddard HVY Woodruff 8-4 and based on that, Hicks could beat Wuthnow which would give him plus 4 but again to be conservative I won't, so no change.
285 - Woodruff (4th in 6A) - if he gets the good side of the bracket like Henning did he gets 2nd in 4A and goes plus 5. If not, he gets 4th to Burns with no change and once again that is conservative.

So there you have it, a clear victory for Goddard in 4A as they go minus 18 to produce 131 and a half points and that is as conservative as I (or you or anyone else) could possible go. With Selves in, they score 10 more minumum to go 141 and a half. With Selves in and Hicks as champ they score 4 more and go 145 and a half. I realize that Clay Center's point total might have been "conservative" as well, but again, as conservative as I could be, they win 131 and a half to 129.

Now it's your turn or anyone elses.