****Below is my post on this subject when you brought it up last time. Why would you say that I just chose CC because 4A was tougher? I will add that to the list though, thanks.****

You are way off in so many places, I will try to respond. Interesting that an ex Goddard coach with a son on the team would claim bias on someone that has no affiliation to either team and has been charged by some to favor the big class. That comment was not even a nice try.

As I stated, this is not a dual. CC would be without Chapman, Canizzo and Converse. GD is without Kimple and Mitchell. I gave GD Selves.

103: Correct
112: Kolterman has a slight edge over Martinez in my opinion. He also has a win over Prescott and fared better at state in a tougher bracket. (Alex Wolf took 6th at 37-4).
119/125: This comparison would be Logan's team points vs. Lincoln's. Edge Singular.
130: Not a push. Kolterman placed 4th and lost twice to a 40-1, Schmidtberger, 5-2 and 4-2. Belle got majored twice, albeit to two tough kids in Locke and McComb.
135: No evidence that either has an advantage.
140: Tre had a great year and state tournament. Little wrestled Anderson pretty close but Anderson destroyed Hood once and beat him 11-5 at state. I have no evidence that Tre can beat Hood. This match would not be that close in my opinion.
145: Yarrow's injury made this one a bit tougher. He bumped up in the dual with Chanute early on and lost 8-7 to Sam Son at 152. The only common that I saw was him pinning Price(LV) who Elliott teched. In the end 4A/145 was MUCH tougher with Cokeley, Morgan, Weller, Collins, McGoldrick and Hayes having a combined 220-32 record! Yarrow lost 6-5 to McGoldrick at state. McGoldrick beat Sterling Terry soundly at Derby before Terry beat Elliott for 3rd. Also at 4A state, Yarrow pinned Horsch who lost 5-2 to Elliott at Derby. All said... slight edge to Yarrow, not Elliott as you stated.
160: Correct
171: You need to clarify that nobody beats Spencer big. Madl pinned him in the 1st and a 6-5 Shockley pinned him in 2:30 at state. In my opinion, Davis does the same.
189: In my opinion, your biggest misstep. Anderson went 37-2 and destroyed most everyone in his way. Beard finished strong, no doubt. However... Beards bracket was unusually weak in comparison to 189/4A. A 40-2 Grimes got hurt in his loss to Anderson. Tyler Gjerstad did not place. I have other commons that would bury your prediction at this weight. In my opinion, Anderson wins this match 10 out of 10.
215: Your Caylor common doesn't mean much. You know Caylor as well as I do. I am a big Josh Hicks fan and was really glad to see him get the Knudson monkey off his back. I would give Hicks the slight edge in this one if he is at his best, which I assumed he would be.
285: Correct

That delivers a Clay Center victory.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12