What the heck was that response Chief?

Ok Chief, first I am sorry that I said the reason that you picked Clay Center was because they were in 4A. I know that is not the case. That was really a poke at everyone that is constantly talking about 4A being like sliced bread and a bag of chips and everyone else is beneath them like if you did not win the 4A state title, the "real" state title, than you are not legit, and I am really tired of that crap.

I do not understand why you simply resubmitted what you did from last time. Surely you can do better than that. Did you not even read my weight by weight analysis? Does that mean that you are incapable of contradicting what I submitted this time so you just resubmitted something from last time. Seems kind of weak to me, certainly not much effort there. It is almost like when you were a little kid and one kid says "you're stupid" to one and the other one can't think of anything else to say so he just says, "no you're stupid". When you submitted it the first time, it made some sense based on the direction of the discussion at the time, but to submit it now makes none. All it shows is that you kind of said "ok maybe Goddard would beat Clay Center in a dual but not in a big tournament". You basically challenged me to put Goddard in the 4A state tournament and see how they would have faired and that is exactly what I did. I gave a very accurate detailed analysis of Goddard in the 4A state tournament that shows that they would have scored enough points to beat the points that Clay Center scored. I clearly showed how Goddard could have and maybe would have won the 4A state tournament. Was that not the task? I say that Goddard would have won the 4A state tournament, and the reason that I say would have instead of could have is because I was very very very conservative with the 131 points scored that I gave them that would have beat Clay Center's 129. And if Goddard were in 4A and won the 4A state tournament, would they not have been #1 on your list?

If you (or anyone else) can contradict any of the weight analyses that I gave, then do it. If not, then I suggest that you simply man up and admit that maybe you were wrong.

And also, what the heck did you mean when you said you would "add it to the list though"? Are you saying "ok, now that you mention it, I will add that to the list of reasons why I chose Clay Center"?