X....

Finally had some time so let me explain my opinion of your "new" look at the CC/GD comparison.

I had not mentioned it before but I do believe that there is merit in giving 4A a weighted advantage over 6A. Not much has changed since my first response to your challenge so my initial weight by weight analysis is still how I feel. It's far from "your stupid too". You cut a little new ground so let me try to address that.

112 - I disagree. Martinez is a tough kid but I see no compelling reason to jettison Wolf from the podium. He took 6th in a bracket that makes 6A/112 pale.

145 - I disagree. Dakota Hayes finished 38-5 and took 6th. I believe he's better than Elliott.

189 - I disagree. Anderson was a human wrecking ball that hit the immoveable object named Dylan Walker, on the wrong day. Walker rose to the occasion and wrestled a flawless state tournament. Nothing against Dalton. I just believe that Anderson is better.

215 - You are probably right about Hicks. When he got the Knudson monkey off his back, he was a new man. I was glad to see it and knew that he had it in him. I actually thought he might win the final match.

These differences and a few others kept me from crowning Goddard.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12