Parents and Wrestlers:

Monday, June 21, 2010

We are making final preparations for our Junior Dual Team and are very excited about the opportunity that we have. We have put together a very impressive team to make a run deep into the tournament. The first thing I would like to do is let you know about the transportation arrangements. We will be leaving from Lawrence, KS on Wednesday, June 23. I would like to start the check out that day at 11 a.m. and depart in our vehicles as close to noon as possible. We will meet at the Auto Exchange Car Dealership(Cokeley's) and take care of all paperwork and remaining balances at that time. I would like to know if there are any parents that will be going down with the team at that time? We are in need of a driver for the third vehicle going down with the team. If you are planning on going down and can help us out please contact me ASAP.
We will also be making a stop in Wichita to pick up any wrestlers that can not make the trip up to Lawrence. There has been a change with our preliminary plans, originally we planned for a vehicle to be in Wichita, now ALL 3 VEHICLES WILL BE LEAVING FROM LAWRENCE. We will simply stop in Wichita and pick up the remaining wrestlers. The wrestlers checking in at Wichita will simply have their paperwork ready as well as their remaining balances to be paid and when the vehicles arrive they will turn in their things and head out. The vehicles should be arriving in the Wichita Area at around 2:30.

If you have any questions or concerns about the above information, please do not hesitate to contact me over the next couple of days.

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet & Junior Director
913-226-8945
russell_hermreck@usd368.org
paolawrestling@gmail.com

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach