Quote:
The ape-men that have been set forth by evolutionists should be an embarrassment to them. By the way, if you want to study up on this on your own time from a secular perspective, there's a good book out. It's called "The Bone Peddlers" by William Fix and I highly recommend that because from a secular perspective he demolishes the ape-men frauds.

I just found this forum and thread from a search engine after doing some research one on of my favourite authors William Fix, so id thought i would sign up to post on this thread.

I am a follower of William Fix and his work. William Fix is an archeologist, he has degrees in behavioral science, history and philosophy. He has written a number of books he is not a crackpot.

Concerning this thread, i couldn't agree more with Chief Renegade.

Wiliam Fix's book most of the first half completey exposes the frauds in evolution. The second half is even better, William fix draws on evidence from Hinduism, Shamanism and many other ancient religious texts and writings around the world, parapsychology studies, and he draws evidence from the famous psychic Edgar Cayce and lays out an alternative to evolution called "Psychogenesis".

William fix did not originate Psychogenesis, Psychogenesis is what is taught in the Vedic texts and many other ancient religious and spiritual texts around the world for 1000s of years. The theory basically says that we have devolved down from a spiritual realm to become covered in matter.

Psychogenesis has nothing to do with evolution or biblical creationism, you will not find it taught in the classroom. I agree with the guy who started this thread however, evolution is a fairytale.

I am a botanist student, i have carried out many investigations, and concering mutations there is no such thing as a beneficial mutation which can cause macroevolution (it seems Chief has already touched on this), mutations cause genetic degeneration. Of course if you want me to explain more on this. Then just ask.

Talk origins, is a dishonest website which fabricates and distortes scientific references and data, this is not a website to learn from, as you can see all they do is call people "crackpots" who do not support there narrow minded dogmatic evolutionary theories. If you want an honest scientific website, just ask me. Cheers. And also to some of the people replying on this thread i suggest you read William Fix's book before attacking it, don't trust anything you see on talk orgins, as explained it is a dishonest, biased, unscientifc website.

Last edited by forests; 02/22/11 10:40 PM.