This office has be engaged to represent JOE K. in connection with a claim for personal injuries arising from an incident which had on Jan27th. Apparently your son Dillon pick up my client and dropped him to the ground. Although it does not appear the your son acted maliciously or intended to harm my client,the fractures to his lower extremity have turned out to be quite serious and will likely have a profound affect on my client for the rest of his life. My hope is here that you have homeowers or renters policy of insurance which contains a personal liability endorsement which could extend coverage for this incident. That being the case I would appreciate it if you would contact your insurance agent and request that they get in contact with me .We don't know yet the extent of the result of disability would be but I would like to open dialogue with the insurance adjuster as quick as possible. If there is no liability insurance which would cover this incident I would appreciate it if you would advise that as well. In that event, I suppose that will need to discussing this matter further with you and you son directly. If I have not received response from this letter with two weeks I will assume the there is no insurance and will proceed accordingly.

WORD FOR WORD from the law office of DAVIS,MANELY,LANE

The EL DORADO MIDDLE SCHOOL is staying out of it since they are not named.
School did give them their insurance

Last edited by riverghost; 03/28/11 09:40 PM.