Andy I wanted to comment on the question you asked. I think it is GREAT that Joey had so many wrestlers in his camp last week. But I am really HAPPY we had good numbers at Dodge City for the Southern Plains camp. The 56 wrestlers was good and I know will increase. I was in attendance in Dodge City for the FS-GR meet. My issue is not the kids attending wrestling camp. But maybe we need our Head Wrestling Coaches to become more involved in Summer time wrestling FS-GR and Folkstyle. I know we had several HWC in KC last week for Chertow s camp and I am sure Tanner Gardner and other guest wrestling coaches did a great job. At Dodge City There were more Johnson County and Eastern Kansas HWC then I have ever seen in 35 years. I am sure their was several HWC at Joey s camp. BUT can we do more? Can we give more time? Can we give up family time? Do we motivate our Wrestlers enough. In My 35th summer I will be at more wrestling camps/clinics/events then I was atending back in 1977. I personally if we as COACHES go and become involved and lead by example that the wrestlers will follow. If you are going to Grand Island, Nebraska this next week call me and I will be gald to go. Coach Gonzales

RMG