I used a mono-pod instead of a tri pod because it allows me to move a lot easier.

I know that Will, from Topeka High School, was the 6A State Champ last season as a junior at 285lb with a 33-0 record and was 11-0 with 8 pins before this match.

Nathan was the 5A State Champ as a junior at Leavenworth HS in 2012 at 220lb. The best I can tell is Nathan was 42-1 last season. I couldn't find Nathan's record this year, though he is undefeated. Maybe someone on here can fill in that blank.

I want to add a personal note...the entire Topeka Tornado wrestling club was at this match. I was DELIGHTED to see how these two fine young men wrestled but more importantly, how they handled themselves before, during and especially after the match. The sportsmanship they showed was refreshing. I know it comes naturally for both of these young men, but the way they modeled exceptional behavior after an extremely tough match made my heart swell....especially with all of those youngsters in attendance. I hope every one of those young wrestlers understand what they witnessed and will strive to emulate, not only the intensity of the wrestling, but also the sportsmanship of these young men.

Scott Crider