I outlined in detail what I believe I saw in the video. A frame by frame description--or at least as fast as I could hit the pause/forward button. Looked at it probaly 10-15 times. I remain convinced that there was no foul, and certainly no flagrant violation. If you disagree than explain your analysis in the same detail as mine.

As for ref hating. Not me. Tough job. Don't know this ref's level of experienc---as a wrestler or as a ref. He initially did the right thing---stopped the action, talked to the second ref, and reversed the call. Should have been end of incident. Then he went to the score table, talked to someone, and did the seond reversal. Evidences 2 instances of indecision. Should never have talked to anyone other than the official scorer to insure the scorer knew there was no violation and that the match was to continue. Too many times over the years have seen refs go talk to coaches. Thats OK. But after a decision has been made, thats it. If coaches persist to argue, ref should issue a warning--as I do to my dogs--show the coach a simple hand with open palm up---"stay".

Last edited by WillyM; 02/20/13 12:39 AM.

Bill Mason Lansing