First, I would like to thank the officials who actually did a great job this weekend. Second, I would like to express my frustrations with the way the official on mat 8 on Friday acted and officiated. I'm not going to say any names, but I will tell you his number is #724. Any one that was on his mat can vouch for how horrible he officiated most of the matches (I welcome the rest of you officials to chime in, but you have no argument in this matter). He cost my son a match in the first round, then he developed an attitude and acted like I had no reason to be irate. These kids work hard all season (all year in our case) and it is disheartening to have an official ruin their hopes with a single, obvious, screwed up call. For those of you who witnessed the match, you know where I'm coming from (Bout 39 on mat 8). Before this match, he had the previous 4 and several others that had coaches up at the table arguing his calls. He was replaced and later moved to mat 3 where the first match he had coaches at the table. Then, he officiated the Chapionship matches...

Also, I think [incorrect official number removed] needs to check his credentials and remember he's not God and also realize that staring at some people and going up behind them and staring at them while they're coaching doesn't actually intimidate them, it pisses them off and should think before he makes that kind of future mistake again. Just because your an official doesn't give you the right to try to intimidate someone into saying the wrong thing to you just so you can eject them before they get a chance to explain anything (he did it at Salina as well).

Lastly, I would like to say I have never heard of so many potential dangerous calls and stalling calls in one single event.

Last edited by Joe Knecht; 04/02/13 01:32 PM. Reason: number provided was not an official at the state tournament.

Jimmy Moison - Lawrence Elite Wrestling Club
785-224-7349 - jimmy.moison@gmail.com