I will refrain from comment on that official... As myself, I am official. I try to encourage any coach to ask me questions. I will never hide behind judgement..I say exactly what I saw to warrant my call..that is if you did not hear what I was saying during the match. I tell every coach even in high school if they have a question to please call me to the table. I will explain my call and we will move on from there.
As for coaches and parents...call out good official by name and get there names out..people have hard time know names of the officials...if they are good..find out there name and state why you think they are good and what you like. If they are bad give out there name so other tourny and "head officials" hopefully wont call them to do the tourny's. We get on here and complain about bad refs...no names are given until now..be up front..say who is good who is bad and why. If we want the best then gets the names out of you you think are good officials. I myself will ask coaches what they like about my style and what stuff they dislike. I want to coaches to want me to officiate their matches. Problem is officals where grey shirts with no names or numbers on them anymore and nobody knows names of these refs. So if we want change in officiating then speak up and give names of the good and the bad...

Last edited by schroeder; 03/31/13 10:59 PM.