Brian thanks for not taking offense to the mistake in identity, that's why I said "I think" I wasn't sure. I meant no harm whatsoever.

The officials that came to mind were the young lady with the glasses (heard many complaints from other coaches after she took the place of Matthew Weaver on MAT 8) then immediately Matthew Weaver had complaints on MAT 3 after Mr. Ashpole said he would be watched and "babysat" closely, and Billy Gaskill needs an attitude check, may be a great referee during a match, but needs adjusting.

I asked Matthew Weaver to approach the table after one of my wrestlers had another kid pinned while locked up in a tight cradle with legs hooked and all for about 15 seconds and he rolled his eyes while approaching the table. I asked him what his definition of a pin was and asked why he didn't get on the outside to see the pin. His reply, "well if you must know since you must be new to the sport, the shoulder blades have to be touching at the same time and the back flat to the mat, now if it's OK with you, can we resume the match?" I looked at him oddly obviously, and he then added "get back to your corner coach" put his whistle back in his mouth and walked off. After the match he had several other coaches in the stands and parents saying how much of an embarrassment to the sport he was for his actions. I know for a fact that if I had told him he was an id10t, I would have been ejected for the truth for the entire next season and then state of 2014. Then, 24 hours + later, I am coaching a 3rd & 4th place match and look over at Matthew and Billy, I looked over there not once, but 3 or 4 times and Billy was staring directly at me - I watched the match for a few seconds, then looked back and sure the heck, Billy was still staring at me. Under my breath, I said something like "what the f are you looking at?" or maybe "what the muff hair corn are you doing that" Not out loud, but under my breath. (I can't stand people that try to intimidate just because they have a title and basically enough power to ruin your life for a year.) He must read lips well because he immediately got up, and both of them walked over and took a knee right behind me. At the end of the period, I looked back and he was still staring directly at me, just waiting like a lion ready to pounce on his prey once it made one... small... peep. I could feel his eyes poking the back of my head like two electro probes and almost smell and feel their breath down my neck. I kept my mouth shut and the lions teeth receded and the threat was no longer... I have lived to tell the tale.

Last edited by JACD_Moison; 04/01/13 12:03 AM.

Jimmy Moison - Lawrence Elite Wrestling Club
785-224-7349 - jimmy.moison@gmail.com