Let me give a couple of examples of blown calls, my wrestlers were not involved in any of these matches.

1. Headlock was thrown from nuetral position. The official gave a two count. Not only did she not give nearfall, she refused to give a takedown also.

2. Official allowed an illegal choke to be applied. I yelled, "hey lady, your blowing an illegal choke hold call." She attempted to see the illegal choke, but I feel she had no idea what she was even looking for.

3. I witnessed an official try to give 2 points for a third stall call. Another official had to come over and inform her of the correct call.

State is not the time to train new officials. These officials seemed very green at best. Officials should not have to be represented from all Districts. If the 20 best officials are from one district then they should be used, and then the best officials from the remaining district should be used. That means if we need 32 officials: 15 from District 2, 10 from District 1, 5 from District 3, and 2 from District 4 would be totally acceptable. Just as long as we have the best. A poor or new official should not make it to state just because they are the best in a weak District.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary