Are any of us ever 100% happy with the officials? I know I have been upset several times in the past 20 years with some of the best officials in the state! I don't care what anybody says, it is not an easy job. I officiate on Sundays sometimes after coaching a HS tournament all day Saturday not only to help my family get by financially but also because I enjoy it. I guarantee you this weekend I missed some calls. I can think of one with a rock creek kid where I should have given the take down quicker but I was waiting to make sure the other kid didn't suck him under because he had the rock creek kids leg. By that time the other kid had came to his feet and then I could not call two. The rock creek kid ended up winning thank goodness so I didn't SCREW him out of a match. Again, it isn't as easy as you might think it is! Coaches at the Kids Level make it even harder sometimes because the boundaries that HS coaches have don't seem to be there. We better be careful or we won't have any officials left. I know several High Quality HS officials who are hanging it up because of the way they are treated. With that said, I worked the HS weights and was very pleased with how professional the coaches and wrestlers were. Much better than last year. Special thanks to the Eldorado Coach? I believe. I had to reverse myself on a call that changed the outcome of a match and the coach could not have been more professional than he was. It was much appreciated by me. I know one thing for sure, officiating has made me a better head coach in the corner for my kids.