Originally Posted By: L.Geyer
Spexy,
I would have to disagree with you in regards to your comment about the buddy system with the Woody family being officials. I know we as a district 4 club had a vote on who we would like to see at state, and many of our officials that we voted for were represented at state. In no way is this the buddy system, for the simple fact it is based on votes.

And just a friendly reminder that if you are going to call out an individual or individuals you must sign your name to your post, as this is forum rules.

Lance Geyer
I was standing matside outside the barrier next to a Greater Gold coach who was complaining about one of the District IV officials, whom you have mentioned. I replied to him why was he complaining they voted on and sent these officials to the tournament. He replied with a straight face they were told to only vote for three officials. I inquired of several other District IV teams and this same information was confirmed. Perhaps these individuals misunderstood the instructions. What I do know, this is not the first year I have been told this same story, and I did not misunderstand what I was told.

Richard D. Salyer