Beeson they're is an old terminology for guys that make statements similar to yours. I will refrain. You don't think some "daddy's aren't in this same picture you paint"? Moison makes a good point more females acquiring coach's bands ~~# wristbands.

After > 30 years associated with wrestling, past 5 years with bronze cert. so I could be safety in the corner when we go to OK tournaments. I spend 8 full weeks and 1 in winter with a National Camp System & go to the OTC (COS) yearly. I would rather not be on the floor but have the best seat scoring a table except @ state. Like to be in the stands & my fellow coach's have always known this. Have an older 25 y.o. that wrestled for 19 years.

I feel for your ignorance Beeson in your quick remarks to categorize all Bronze females. I can certainly tell you a kids strengths & weaknesses when. scouting opponents although I don't film. As well I went through HS with a VB/BB coach like Rutgers Coach Rice. So I do agree with the p.....ification of todays athletes.

Sorry so Long, let's sign this one......
Petunia PIG.