Well I too will criticize but for different reasons. I resent any comments that imply 5A and 6A have it easier already and can't complain when 4A wants to have it a little easier now.

When I coached at Goddard in the late 90's we had a heavyweight who beat the 4A heavyweight state champion in the semifinals in our home tournament. Our heavyweight got pinned in the finals by our varsity heavyweight. Oh did I neglect to state that our heavyweight that beat the 4A heavyweight champion was our JV kid. He never ever even got to wrestle at regionals his whole career because he couldn't beat the other kid. To top it off, our varsity heavyweight didn't even win state that year in 5A. He lost in the finals to the Kapaun heavyweight.
When my son was a freshman at Goddard and they were in 6A he had to beat a ranked kid just to make varsity. That's right, he wasn't even supposed to be varsity. The next year my son went up in weight and the other kid who wasn't even varsity the year before won the state title.
Those kids certainly had a right to criticize.
Those are just two examples, I could come up with a lot more.

I am not saying these things to try to imply that 5A and 6A are tougher or the toughest. I am saying they are plenty tough enough as it is already and they are certainly as tough as 4A right now. Someone in 4A could certainly spin it the other way with some examples of their own. It just depends on the year and weight. But if you are 4A and you have never wrestled or coached in 5A or 6A then you don't know what you are talking about when you imply that 5A and 6A should be combined or are not tough enough or don't have a right to criticize while 4A does have a right.
I am saying focus on the 4A issue and not drag the 5A/6A issue in. Get over it. Quality will always be more important than quantity.

And I did not just hijack the thread, that was already done.

But everyone have a great day!