Originally Posted By: ksuwrestling2
What you hypocrites call Pussification of America is total CRAP. You talk about things as though every program is the same. You don't get it. I don't even want to hear it if you're from a private school. Private schools have a huge advantage over public. But we're not talking about kids that move to Manhattan because of the great wrestling program. We are talking about kids who are receiving something for going to a private school. They get "scholarships" to go a private school. Boosters have been known to provide jobs for their parents (only if they switch). Some even go so far to pay for an apartment so a kid can move from one side of the state to the other.
What ever happened to a level playing field?! I guess you guys support using steroids and false birth certificates too. Any thing to win, right? Save all this crap you've been spewing out your mouth for someone Who might actually buy your BS.

I think only Steve Moser has decided that it was time to make unsubstantiated, unfounded, grossly inaccurate, untrue, ludicrous, ridiculous, asinine statements. If Tim Moeder were still reading this he might seek Mr. Moser out. I know that Steve likes to be on the stage as he is a stand up comic wannabe. Since he likes being in the spotlight I will invite him to St. James so he can talk to all of the parents and find out just HOW STUPID his comments are. Then we will put him on a stage in an Octagon for a fundraiser. He can do his stand up routine in fighter shorts then he and I can go at it UFC style for three rounds. I think we could make some good money for a fighting comic show. Any thoughts on how much we should sell tickets for? Anyone else want a shot at Steve?

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com