America was built on the idea of free choice. Why should I be limited on where my kid wrestles based upon where my house is. Everyone (except that guy from Manhattan) defends St James when they are accused of recruiting. Also, I believe Ark City has had some really nice 'move in's'. SO What. If the concept is ok for High School, what is the big deal with Kids Club???? Wrestling is based upon beating the kid in front of you, no matter where they came from or for that matter what sex they are. In other words, I do not care if the kid is from California, if they attend practice with a Kansas club, go to Kansas tourneys, and have a Kansas card, they should be able to wrestle in our state series. Using a State, County, or district boundary to win a match, is just not what wrestling is about.

You know, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but Drew Daniels lived in Kansas, but attended Rockhurst HS. He wrestled in the MO High School State series and kids series. But, he once wrestled in Kansas for Freestyle/Greco. Missouri parents never complained about it...please do not tell me we cry more then the Missouri people.

And, I do not drink beer in the stands, I prefer to go to the car and drink out of the cooler in the trunk...and if you ever saw my son wrestle, you would understand why I drink....

Chad, you have too many good comments on here to get into trying to create new rules that limit a parent's freedom.