You may have just given one of the best arguments for KSHSAA leaving wrestling coaches alone when they are trying to better the kids. Coaches are NOT just trying to make them better wrestlers. Caring, spending time with, and paying attention to a kid forces that kid to decide if they want to smoke dope and disappoint their coach that is involved with them year round, or if they don't have anyone involved with them, there is no question about that decision, you smoke the dope, it's not like anyone gives a sh*t anyway.......don't know if that was a good analogy or not, but I think you get the picture.

Government only thinks that THEY can help kids. From a desk in a high rise, they can make a difference. Bullsh*t. It is one on one interaction that lets a kid know that what this sport is teaching is not just wrestling.

What kshsaa is basically saying is that if you and a kid want to make themselves better, you can't do that because not all kids do it. The problem is that ALL KIDS CAN DO IT if they get their priorities straight. And if they have coaches that care. If KSHSAA can give me one valid point to this rule, that "saves" our kids from something, I"d like to hear it.......

Last edited by doug747; 03/27/15 02:58 PM.