Lucas to answer your question about Blue Chip. Yes they are a wrestling company. Perhaps the best that Kansas has ever had. I have no idea how many bazziilin dollars worth of gear Gonz and crew have donated to Kansas Wrestlers! I will bet the ranch that no other company in Kansas can hold a candle to their support of Ks wrestling, ever. When Gonz first opened the company he would send gear to our kids that could not afford the gear, for free. that has always meant a lot to me,because I know what it takes to start up a company, and everybody you know has their handout. And he provided my wrestlers with an opportunity. Gonz was a champ in high school, a D1 Ivy school wrestler and should soon be a Ks hall of fame contributor!
Love ya Lucas but this should have been solved either over a cold one, or a headlock contest in Gonz s office! He would have bought the cold one, let you win the headlock, got your gear then bought you another cold one!
I hope you can settle this privately,
and blue chip can earn your biz again someday! Also Tell Gonz there better be a shirt in there for me, I am still growing and need an xxl.

It’s a great day to be alive