I don't know about you all....but for our managers we just don't do the 'easy' stuff. The coaches have us update stats, fax paper work, do paperwork, and other things. I think it's awesome how cheerleaders at other schools support wrestling, but here the cheerleaders seem to care less. During the whole season they only cheered for us 3 times and only at home meets. They made 3 signs to 'support' the wrestlers too. Our managers (me mostly) went to every tournament and dual. At the home meets we made signs and we also made some signlet signs for every wrestler, coach and each of ourselves too. We even had two fundraisers to raise money to do things for our wresters and coaches..for our wrestlers going to regionals we made them pillow cases and gave them water to take with them. For the parents we made pins that said "MatCat Mom/Dad" or "Go Cats" adn we made them stress balloons. Our coaches see us as a part of them because of how much we help/support our wrestlers. Although it seems as though our administrative people don't see us as part of the team, the parents, wrestlers,coaches and some teachers in our school see us as a vital part of the team.

~*~*~*Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional*~*~*~