Before our coaches didn't give us much recognition and that was like my freshman year and I had no idea what to do and by he end of the season I was like wow thats awesome how other schools support their wrestling teams and we never got much support anyways so I decided to start making posters and everything. Our cheerleaders do nothing anyways I doubt that there is anyway that they ever really "do" anything for the team. They wanted to give out the medals for when we had a wrestling tournament here in holton and the moms of the wrestlers told them they didn't want them(cheerleaders) giving their sons and other wrestlers their medals because they had no clue about wrestling and everything. And our wrestlers some of them think it's awesome how much we managers support them and like it's so cute to see them smile because we made then a singlet with their name on it and it's hanging in the gym and everything. I love wrestling I've grown up with it, my cousins and other family wrestled and so I'm just doing something that I know I can be good at and thas supporting the team.

~*~*~*Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional*~*~*~