This is very disappointing, I'm left with a empty feeling right now. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be mad but now I can't get my brain to wrap around to the other side to make a complete lap. This is like a unsuspected death in the family.im heart broken for the kids. We've spent months pushing kids past their limits just so they know that it's possible to get to that point and grow from it. Hopefully everyone is teaching weight management and nutrition to lead these kids to the next level and prepare them for these hurdles and on to adult life. They should all be healthy enough to see this through. I would hope everybody that was coming to the state tournament was prepared for some sort of adversity and able to push through it in this situation. I'm assuming that this is out of a lot of our hands, but if there's any way to help please let me know, don't let this be a crutch to the kids use. Make this a good learning experience about life at a young age. You can feel sorry about it and set at the same level or we can move on and grow from the experience. It's very disappointing that the hard work of a lot of kids and coaches is shut down because of the small group that fear dying so much that they don't live life.