Now I know there aren't as many people on here anymore but I have to get this off my chest! A travesty occurred at the 5A state tourney this weekend. A senior had his whole dream of becoming a state champion stolen from him with an underhanded trick! Wyatt Weber of Greatbend was losing to Jevin Foust of Ark City 8-3 with a bit less than a minute left in the match. While Foust was staling and holding onto a leg near the edge of the mat, I guess out of desperation Weber began fish hooking him and putting his finger in Foust's mouth. Weber pulls his hand out and shows the ref who immediately DQs Foust with a flagrant "biting" and ends the match in Weber's favor. Weber then celebrates like he actually beat Foust by throwing his hands up and jumping around. This display of "sportsmanship" was exacerbated by the ref not explaining anything and leaving the mat while Foust's coaches tried to figure out what was going on. Why would a wrestler that is winning bite another wrestler? Why would the ref not use common sense and check the other wrestler, because Foust's mouth was bleeding from Weber's antics! This was bad and it was not the first time Weber had used underhanded tactics! Anyway what's done is done but it is very sad how it all ended! If you have a problem with what I posted my name is Anthony Whetstone my email is awhetsto@gmail.com. I would be happy to discuss this further.

Fraggle Rocks!!!