Few others and key thing to note....quite a few upper weights that are as skilled as I have seen coming in as freshman

Maxwell Robinson (HWT) Derby: the most credentialed HWT in our state to enter HS and will be a force in 6A (heir apparent post Sebastian Lopez in 6A at HWT); special athlete starting at LT for Derby High as a freshman. Fully expect him to win a few titles in 6A and if continues to grow will be a D1 Power Five conference football player, and playing on Sundays
Carson Martin (215) Paola: another legitimate big man to enter the scene; sadly injured currently but once back healthy he will compete for a few state championships
CJ Wash (215/HWT) Mill Valley: might be hands down the best athlete in the freshman class; trained at TBT for years and is the complete package: fast, skilled, and explosive expect him to win a few titles in HS, play D1 football, and play on Sundays I wouldn't be suprised
Sebastain Bentley (120) Rose Hill: preview beat two HS State placers at 14U Kids State (Grayson Hagen 6A and Brody Ballard 5A) he will compete at a high level right away
Leven Jones (165) Rose Hill: legit upperweight and while still growing; very credentialed and will transition very well to HS and will be a force for a few years at 190
Ryder Dempewolf (113/120) Colby: is a monster on the mat not sure if he might be one of the strongest kids his age pound for pound
Logan Courtios (120/126) Burlingame: is a very credentialed wrestler and will make noise in 1-3A year one; I would expect a top 3 finish
Knox Karnowski (126/132) Wamego: explosive as they came with fireworks always on standby; expect him to medal as a freshman in 4A
Parker Gardner (165/175) Smoky Valley: is a physical specimen and is strong as they get; he will be a force day one as a freshman
Trenton Kern (175/190) Great Bend: is a skilled technician as a big man and will roll with the best of them at the upper weights day one; would expect him to win a few titles in 5A
Braedon Speer (190/215) Eudora: another skilled technician as a big man and is tough to beat; expect him to compete for a few titles in 4A next couple seasons

Cheers,
Mustang Bilby
"Lace-up"