Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco Wrestler:
Hoxie isn't the perennial powerhouse they have been. Don't get me wrong, they are still going to be a top 10 mark my words. Schamberger sp? and Baker will be placers again, Baker probably a State Champion. Tim Erwin should also place this year. They will be down again but should be a top 10 team.

Norton without a doubt is one of the top 3 teams in the State. Not sure on how well they stack up this year against the team they had last year, but with only losing Sprigg I don't think they're hurting too bad. I did hear that Logan Keiswetter (4th @ 103 321A) is playing basketball this year?

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Sweazy:
I saw Big Steve wrestle at Cadets and he reminds me a lot of John Paul Shepherd who was overlooked by many until they were counting the lights. Steve is going to be one of the key leaders on this team...
Is this the same kid who was the JV Heavyweight last year? I am not sure if you can call a JV kid that will make varsity the next yera a team leader Aaron. He might make an impact but he probably won't be a "Team Leader" right away. If I'm not mistaken he's only a sophomore. I don't know very many sophomores that take the lead of a team, usually it's the upper classmen.
I think he's gotten a lot better since last year though, and if memory serves me correctly, he was an all american at cadet freestyle nationals. That speaks for itself.

Curtis Chenoweth