This is great. Ben Carlson is gonna be a Ranger; Always had a great shot, work ethic and attitude. Wouldn't want a Ranger without all of the above.

Andy, every time I see you, I think about how similar you and Ben are and how older brothers pass on their knowledge and the youngest is often toughest. A great family for certain...keep up the great work Ben and tell your folks hello.

In the Bogart family however, Stewart started in 1st grade and sophomore Justin and 7th grader Curtis jumped in soon after. Never seen that before or since. Stew's first question in the rasslin room, "whenz r fust fite". "i'll get you a fight, little man.", I said.
After 4 years, I called him and Travis Allen Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova they wrestled (fought) so many times.
Adam - glad you saw that buddy, good luck on the gridiron. yer boy Basulto adjusted right away, hasn't lost the stupid war whoop yet though. I too think Josh challenges for hardware soon. cuz, when hasn't he?
KU or K-State, either one, K something please!

Congratulations to 2004 East Kansas National Champs Zach Roberson(NCAA)& Austin DeVoe (Univ. FS),and to 2nd placers Tanner Gardner (FILA JR GR)Tyler McCormick(FILA JR FS)Nick Shumate (JR GR).