This is an effort by me to spredd the word about our freestyle/greco wrestling team that will be competing over this summer. It has been said many times that summer wrestlers make winter champions and I beleive that. I invite anyone that lives in and around the Abilene area, including Salina, Chapman, Junction City, Manhattan and beyound to come practice and compete with us when the season starts. We will start practicing the week after Kids state, probably three times a week. This will be a unique opportunity for area wrestlers to get better by wrestling the best. Our practices are really laid back, conditioning will be done on your own time, basically we will teach you techniques, and then let your work on them with lots and lots of live wrestling. For the younger kids I will personally tote you to the weekend tournaments if you don't have rides. Freestyle is in my opinion the funnest of all styles, if you have never done it before I encourage you to just come and watch and if you like it you can join. The only cost to you if you are going to compete is a USA wrestling card $30 if you don't already have one. If you have any questions email me - nigel@ikansas.com

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS