how bout
-your gona die clown
-mista mista, get me outa here
-mista mista, get this off of me
-you know that mista mista lady, i think i a just killed her
-i want to kiss you all over, and over and again(with little boy and biker listning)
-(later after last quote)haaaayyyy, you no want breakfast?
-chubs "its all in the hips yeah, its all in the hips, its all in the hips yeah" Happy "what are you doin' get off of me" Chubs "just usin atention baby just usin atention" Happy "well, use it on someone else"
-you know what else would draw a croud? a golfer with an arm growing out of his @$$
-just tap it in, just tap it in, give it a little tappy, tap tap taparo, grandma, grandma grandma grandma
-oh she got hit by a car, she's dead
-my girlfriends dead ya know, she fell off a cliff and died on impact
-F***ing S*** F*** me in the F*** a**. F*** you you stupid F*** co** F***ing monkey licking F***er, F*** that. (followed by guy shakeing his head)(not a 100% right, thats just from memory but theres more)
-so why dont you shut your trap before i put my foot in it
-shooter "stay out of my way, or you'll pay, listen to what i say" "how bout i make some things out of clay, eat some hay, lay by the bay, i just may, what do ya say"
-big guy"thats two that far shooter" shooter"oh good you can count you moro..oh my god!!!" big guy "and you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lot."
-shirt of big guy "guns dont kill people, i kill people
nuf said what do you say????

Dont have a cow, its just a post