actually, i didn't watch the happy gilmore tape on any part. im sure that if you watched the movie and looked at my quotes, there are some serious differences. and yes i have no life. i think that i've seen that movie like 100 or 200 times. im not over exadurating(sp) either.
my proof
Quote:
-big guy"thats two that far shooter" shooter"oh good you can count you moro..oh my god!!!" big guy "and you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lot."
i was watching the movie later and realized that i accidentially added two different parts together.
(this time i am using the movie)
part one
big guy "are you attemting to make the green shooter" shooter"i dont belive thats possible" big guy" on the contrary(sp sorry lancerM im trying) mr gilmore made it not two hours ago. shooter"well good for happy gilmohh my god" followed by big guy bending shooters clubs.
part 2
shooter hits ball off of big guys foot
big guy"thats two that far shooter" shooter"good for you you can count" big guy'and you can count on me waiting for you in the parking lot"
Quote:
so why dont you shut your trap before i put my foot in it

your gona die clown
once again while watching the movie later i could not find ither of these quotes, sorry about the false info.

Dont have a cow, its just a post