Power 7 (in order):

1. Bloodsport- Jean Claude Van Damne at his very best in this movie. A tournament of death and martial arts has to be the greatest movie of all time. Also the anatagonist is a Korean w/ the most ridiciously huge pecks, which makes it even better.

2. The Last Samurai- Samarai warriors duking it out with new school miltary types makes for lots of violence and some darn good acting. Even though I am Korean and the Japs raped my people, it still gets a Power 7 spot at #2.

3. Kick Boxer- Van Damne yet again. This and Bloodsport are pretty much his only good movies. Van Damne avenges the pummelling his bro got from Tong Po and whoops the crap out of him Muay Thai style.

4. Old School- Will Ferrell and the wacky cast probably made the funniest comedy of all time. The horse tranquilizer in the neck has the be the best part.

5. Gladiator- A former general of Rome takes on the entire Roman Empire in the Coliesseum. He dices and slices his way to the hearts of the people.

6. The Water Boy- Freaking hilarious. Cracked out linebacker who hits like crazy. One of the truely last funny movies by Sandler. Most are now crap.

7. Best of the Best- South Korean National Tae Kwon Do team vs. the American team. This movie has it all, BRILLIANT acting, death defying martial arts and a heart warming end. Dae Han is such a bada$$. I have a man crush on him

With the power of Ra!